Monday, February 13, 2012

Calling All Prayer Partners!


Say what? It's time to go to Haiti again? That's right!

This is a trip I have been looking forward to for quite some time. Though it is another "marathon" trip (which I have promised not to do again), it will most likely fly by. By the grace of God, my health has returned, and He has filled me with the energy and joy to serve once again.

Upon arriving in Port-Au-Prince on February 20, we will promptly travel to Arcahaie, just north of PAP, to spend the night. The next day, I'll travel with the team from California all the way up north to Gonaives to survey sites in Gonaives and Gros-Morne. A couple of days later, it will be back to Montrouis to get ready for the 2nd Annual LWW/SUTS Operators Conference. How exciting it will be to host ALL of our Living Waters and Solar Under The Sun partners for a two-day continuing education event. Yes, all 50+ of our Haitian partners will be in one place at one time. It will be the biggest family reunion you've ever witnessed!!

This team will depart on February 27, and another team from Pennsylvania will fly in and we'll be off to Les Cayes. If you remember, Les Cayes was the destination my October Haiti adventure, and I cannot wait to reunite with the children in Cherette and La Hatte!

Of the things I look forward to on trips to Haiti, my prayer partners are the most significant. They are my connection to home, the strength when I am tired, and the affirmation to continue an attitude of gratitude. 

February 20 - Carl Jones
February 21 - Chuck Arnold & Bob McCoy
February 22 - Hogan Family
February 23 - Marcia Manz & Sarah Anderson
February 24 - Becky Memmelaar & Becky Field-Ross
February 25 - Tim & Teresa Myrick
February 26 - Dad, Mom & Maple Springs UMC
February 27 - Sean Devolites & Carrie Delisio
February 28 - Susan Rose & Kendall Cox
February 29 - Diana Grace & Allison Fleig
March 1 - Stephanie Lada & Carla Barnard
March 2 - Linda & Rollin Wycoff
March 3 - Jay Horstman, Arnie & family

Thank you, friends! Every day I thank God for having you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet