Prayer Partners of the Day: Carl & Marilyn Jones
It seems like a lifetime since I was last in Haiti, though in reality it's only been a little over 3 months. My packing routine was off, I seem to have forgotten many of my standard items, and by the time I made it to Miami, my suitcase was in shreds! Let's hope this is not a sign of things to come!
Upon arrival at the Miami Hilton, my favorite pre-Haiti hotel, they upgraded me to a top floor fancy suite! What a lavish blessing before the trip begins. Thankfully, the gift shop downstairs offers a variety of luggage, and my belongings now have a safe home.
Tomorrow will be an early, early morning leading to a long, long day. How good it will be to go home!
Thank you, prayer partners, for kicking off this journey to an adventurous beginning!
Prayer of Dedication for Habitat for Humanity’s 50th Anniversary and the Final Season in Cedar Creek
Gracious and Loving God, You are the great Builder — the Architect of creation, the Foundation of our faith, and the Cornerstone of all that...
-
After the "terrible-no-good-very-bad-week," I was prepared for yesterday. I did not have my hopes up, and braced myself for bad ne...
-
Day 1 ~ A Picture of Myself With 10 Facts You're going to get way more than 10 fun-facts about me. This is a note I published on Face...
-
On a very long list of great movies, Charlie Brown Christmas is my all-time favorite Christmas flick. Every year during the hustle and bus...