Thursday, December 22, 2011

LEGOS

I love Legos... You know, the pieces you put together and build magnificent toys out of! As a kid, I owned about 114,603,302 Lego pieces and kept them neatly in a little suitcase!

During a late-night Target run, we ran across the Legos Advent Calendar. What a perfect idea! Each day, you open a door and it gives you pieces. By the 24th day, we'll have all of the pieces needed to build a "Lego City." It's pretty fantastic; however, I'd like to encourage Legos to make a "nativity scene" Advent calendar next year! Just seems more appropriate!

So today I am thankful for Legos, the joy they bring me while thinking back to childhood, and the joy they continue to bring me through a Lego Advent Calendar. Even more, after watching the video below, how could you not be in the Christmas spirit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet