Monday, January 23, 2012

Haiti Journal Day #7 - January 23

Prayer Partners of the Day - Louise Horst & Amy Dame

Today started entirely too early. In fact, today started last night around 10pm. Thankfully, after visiting the St. Charles clinic just down the road, the medicine has made me sleep and my energy seems to be slowly returning. The brothers have been phenomenal. One by one, they have sat outside my door in case I need something and every thirty minutes, like clockwork, one will knock and see how I'm feeling. It is a good place to be if one is not feeling well, and thru their love of Christ, they are sharing love with me. While I am so used to being the one care taking, it took me several knocks to appreciate their TLC. It's okay to be doted on and loved.

So this will be all today from the blog. It's a beautiful day in Haiti, and it may be time for another nap.

Since I am feeling poorly....here are a few pictures to enjoy from the past few days...

Carolina fans everywhere!! :)

Best brother in the world? (Chris, if you're reading, I love you!)

Jay + Ashley = Best Friends

What would we do without Valdes?

On the side of the road, on top of a mountain, overlooking a the most beautiful sea in the world.

My Sam... I'm so proud of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet