Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Solar Under The Sun

Today is my second day on the job as the Administrator of Solar Under The Sun! I'm the happiest I've been in months, and the smile on my face just won't come off! (Not that that's a bad thing...!!) In fact, I've gone a little "Solar-Under-The-Sun-Social-Media-Crazy!" What does that mean, you may ask? Well...

Have you liked us on Facebook
Have you followed us on Twitter? (@solarundersun)
Have you ever seen those square codes in magazines? Well, we now have one! Download the QR-Code Reader app on your phone, scan the code below, and it'll take you to our website!



Speaking of which, have you been to our website?
Make sure you check out our You Tube channel, too!
Maybe you've see us on PCUSA Haiti Mission Network?
Or perhaps you've visited my profile at LinkedIn?


Really, who knew there were so many social media outlets? Each one is just a little bit different than the other...with different users, different purposes, and different layouts. One could literally spend a whole day's time in visiting each of the sites and promoting their passions. 


In any case, it is my mission to tell EVERYONE about Solar Under The Sun, a wonderful mission designed to provide solar power to nonprofit groups in communities with great need -- no matter where they might be -- to help them alleviate hardship while also becoming better stewards of God’s green earth. So that is what today is all about... Spreading the word about my love and excitement for a mission organization doing great things! 


I am so thankful God has given me the opportunity to serve Him by serving with an organization whose purpose is to make the world a better place, just one installation at a time. 


"From the rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised." 
Psalm 113:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet