Friday, September 23, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 12

Day 12 - A Picture of Something I Love

Sunsets. I love sunsets. It doesn't matter where I am, what scenery surrounds me, it is just a beautiful sight to see the sun set. The colors, the ending of the day, and spiritual fulfillment. I simply love sunsets.

Here are just a few of my favorites...

This was in Puerto Rico.

This was in the Yucatan of Mexico.

This was out to sea on a cruise.

This, as you have seen before, is in Haiti.

I have taken hundreds of sunset pictures, though some are in frames around my house. Wherever I am, I always try to see the sunset at the end of each day.

2 comments:

  1. The sun set over Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico is also amazing. I think you need a picture from this location! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I really would like to get over there... Perhaps the next Haiti Trip I could stop by for a few days!... Or the next Haiti trip after that!

    ReplyDelete

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet