Saturday, September 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 3

Day 3 ~ A Picture From The Cast Of My Favorite Show



Just a few days ago, I posted on Twitter, "Friends is the best TV show ever made!"

That got many comments, some agreeing, some disagreeing, some assuring me MASH or Seinfield was definitely better. However, I stick to my original statement. Friends is the best TV show! I own all 10 seasons, and I love the TBS and Nick at Nite re-runs!

Which "Friend" are you most like? Some would say I'm Monica ... a little neurotic and a bit of a clean freak! :) I love Phoebe's music. I love Chandler's jokes. I love Joey's pick up lines.

Favorite episodes?? My son, Michael, and I love watching all 10 Thanksgiving episodes on Thanksgiving Day. I love the flashback episodes! I love the episodes on location -- Vegas, London, the beach. So many good shows!

Thus, today, I am thankful for the TV Series, Friends. I don't miss it... It's only a DVD away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet