Saturday, September 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 - A Picture of Someone I've Been Closest With The Longest


This is a picture of me and my best friend in the whole wide world, April. This picture was taken over three years ago - April was pregnant with my god-daughter, Emma Grace, and I was living in Houston, Texas at the time. I was visiting North Carolina, and here we stood right outside of my mom's house.

April & I have known each other since 7th grade, and we've been best friends practically that long. We've been through the worst of times and the best of times, and she has been a constant in my life that I have always been able to count on. From the days as high school newspaper editors to searching for change in the seats of cars to buy a snack from Biscuit Factory... From letting me move into her house in high school to sharing fried zucchini at our favorite restaurant, we've been through it all. We live much too far away from each other now, but that doesn't keep us from chatting and catching up as often as we can. We know too many, many deep dark secrets about each other to lose touch! :)

Everyone should have a best friend like April. I'm so thankful for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet