Friday, September 23, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 16

Day 16 - A Picture of Someone Who Inspires Me


Today, as you can see, I am catching up on my blogging. Since I was traveling and attending so many meetings, it was hard to settle down and keep up with my 30 Day Challenge. This category is especially tough, as there are many people who inspire me.

I chose this picture of my dear friend, Rachel Selleck White. The picture was taken from one of her visits to northern Virginia, and we were at Cookology for a special cooking class! Rachel always inspires me to find new recipes and try new cooking techniques!

Rachel is currently serving as a Navy Nurse in Kuwait. Her attitude, her perseverance and her dedication inspire me immensely. Her positive attitude and her integrity give me something to achieve. I'm so proud of her and so lucky to call her a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet