Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 7

Day 7 - A Photo of My Most Treasured Item

Bo, the raccoon, with his old friend, Horton

Bo, the raccoon, is my oldest friend. He came into my life when I was 7-years old, and he has been around for all the good times and the bad times, through all of the moves and all of the changes. He's been Bo has traveled nationally, internationally, and now he's gotten so old, he rarely leaves the house. He has the power to make all illness go away and he's a great nap buddy! Yes, Bo is truly my most treasured item...or family member

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, today is the birthday of one of my dearest, best friends.... Jay Horstman, happy birthday!  Much love, dear friend!

In other news.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that Bo probably deserves a spot in my Hall of Fame. He certainly took more than his share of trips with us. Maybe I should just do a "Mascot" wing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Bo definitely deserves a spot... And Jeremy's hippo??

    ReplyDelete

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet