Sunday, September 11, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 4

Day 4 - A Picture of My Favorite Night


December 2, 2009


These photos were taken from my 30th birthday celebrations! It was a great night at the All-American Steakhouse! It was a Tuesday, which only meant one thing...$1 beer night. Many of my pals stopped by to say hello and join in the party, along with many of the fellas from John's office! If I remember correctly, the bartender even got up and led everyone in singing happy birthday! It was a great night. 



The kiddos surprised me with a great dinner at Tortilla Factory! Kathleen baked a cake (my favorite - yellow cake with chocolate icing), and we all had so much fun! I felt so special and so loved. Yes, this is definitely one of my most favorite nights. How I miss this group so much! 

2 comments:

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet