While my gratitude has not been lacking, my blogging certainly has been.
Since returning to Haiti I have been blessed by two VIP visitors, the ending of one school semester, the starting of a new semester, and playing catch up with the best job in the world. Thus, stay tuned... More stories to come and more blogs of gratitude.
Peace be with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayer of Dedication for Habitat for Humanity’s 50th Anniversary and the Final Season in Cedar Creek
Gracious and Loving God, You are the great Builder — the Architect of creation, the Foundation of our faith, and the Cornerstone of all that...
-
After the "terrible-no-good-very-bad-week," I was prepared for yesterday. I did not have my hopes up, and braced myself for bad ne...
-
Day 1 ~ A Picture of Myself With 10 Facts You're going to get way more than 10 fun-facts about me. This is a note I published on Face...
-
On a very long list of great movies, Charlie Brown Christmas is my all-time favorite Christmas flick. Every year during the hustle and bus...
No comments:
Post a Comment