Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Haiti Trip ~ Day 4 ~ Wednesday, March 9

Prayer Partner of the Day: Diana Grace

My prayer partner today started my day off with a beautiful text and prayer! It completely started my morning off perfectly and with a big smile! Thank you, Diana!

Today was a light day of work since we made so much progress yesterday. I built three ozone churns while the fellas finished up the final board. Tomorrow we will go to Jacmel to install the first system. We will spend the night there at another monastery and will come back to this monastery on Friday for the weekend.

Ash Wednesday Service
With it being a light day, we even had an afternoon naptime! This evening we went to the Ash Wednesday service at a local catholic church. They're trying to make a catholic of me yet! I even have me saying Hail Mary's and Our Fathers! I made a little friend today, a little 6-year old girl named Lucy. She's so cute! I can't figure out how to post a picture from my phone on my blog, so check her picture on facebook!

My Haitian brother Ancy arrived tonight! So much joy!! I love him so much and I'm so thankful for him!

We leave for Jacmel at 5:00am! Early to bed tonight! Peace be with you!

The Lucy...with bubble wrap!

3 comments:

  1. Just don't let Bob involve you in the ritual Bingo or teach you the secret handshake.... You will be safe from the Dark Side. May the Force be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it is quite the adventure, Prudence! :) Just wanted you to know I am reading and praying and living vicariously through your work. And no worries- there's a little catholic in all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yall are great!! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet