Friday, March 25, 2011

Haiti Trip ~ Day 20 ~ Friday, March 25

Prayer Partners of the Day - Jenna Hogan & Colin Hogan

Jenna and Colin had their work cut out for them today. As our journey began this morning at 3:50am, we traveled the roads of Haiti in darkness. Ancy, of course, delivered us to the airport safely, only to find outthat my flights were cancelled. The lady at the counter told me I wouldn't be going home tonight. I was borderline devastated. I texted the Hogan mom and told her to put the kids on alert. They've got the best direct connection to God I've ever witnessed. And so they prayed...

I made it back in the USA with no problems. Though I missed the first standby flight from Fort Lauderdale to Dallas, they called me in the final seconds of the last flight out. I was going to make it to Dallas at least! When I arrived in Dallas, a gate agent greeted me with a new boarding pass. I would be going home to John and Las Vegas tonight!! Jenna and Colin performed a miracle, and I am quite possibly the happiest person on earth.

Though this trip is coming to an end, God is continuing to provide abundant blessings. Praise God and thank you Jenna & Colin! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet