Friday, February 11, 2011

Friends That Make You Smile

Apologies for not writing yesterday. I had a 5-page paper due, and there were no words left in me by the end of the day.

While I will not go into thorough detail, I am simply thankful today for friends who keep you company through mortifying events. Today was medical processing day with the Navy. I also refered to it as a day of firsts and lasts, as there were things I did for the first time and I hope it will be the last time...ever! It was also a day of hurry up and wait! During those times of sitting and waiting for the next form of torture, I was thankful for friends who laughed with me through embarrassment and gave me strength to continue onward! Afterall, thousands of people have all gone through this process... I should put my head down and finish the day!

Finish I did, thanks to these friends. I am a very lucky gal to be surrounded by so many full of encouragement and affirmation! And thankful to hopefully never live this day again!!!

Grace & peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet