Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pure Bliss

The last few days have been filled with complete, utter bliss. Clint & Arlene arrived on Tuesday night, and I feel like my feet have not hit the ground since! Whether it is watching UNC play basketball, or playing Yahtzee, or sitting in an ice bar at 23 degrees, our time together has been magnificent. Yesterday, the family was complete with the arrival of Michael, and now I am looking forward to a weekend of happiness and bonding. Moments like these are truly precious, especially now that the boys are older and they're going their own ways. I am so thankful for these few days, and what a great time it has come, right before a big trip to Haiti. What great memories I will have to keep me company each night as I listen to the roosters and generators! Ah, yes, I am so thankful for the Broadhurst Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet