Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Prayer Partners, Part #2

I have been absolutely overwhelmed with the responses to my Prayer Partner request! Thank you to everyone who will be participating. I can already feel that our trip to Haiti will be completely covered in prayer.

You know, I was especially overwhelmed with those that said, "Of course, we'll be praying everyday, but you can put me down for a specific date if you wish." To know that so many people care for our team and our work is simply precious to me. I hold each of you dear to my heart, and not a day will go by that I will not thank God for you and your friendship.

Just because the prayer partner list is "complete," there are no partners that we will turn away! If you'd like to participate, please comment or email me, and we'll pray for YOU during our journey, too!

We hope to have an internet connection while in Haiti, and I will post updates as often as possible. Rest assured that your prayers are already working! My heart is full. Thank you. 


Haiti Prayer Partner List
March 6-25, 2010

Sunday, March 6 – Carl Jones
Monday, March 7 – Becky Field-Ross
Tuesday, March 8 – Becky Memmelaar
Wednesday, March 9 (Ash Wednesday) – Diana Grace 
Thursday, March 10 – Debby Burt & Barbara Shaffer
Friday, March 11 – Barb Black 
Saturday, March 12 – Everludis Lopez
Sunday, March 13 – Dad
Monday, March 14 – Rebecca McMahan & Kathy Miller
Tuesday, March 15 - Faith Nettnin & Cook Family
Wednesday, March 16 – Meg Visi & Julia Bradt
Thursday, March 17 – Patrick Lesley
Friday, March 18 – Tim Myrick
Saturday, March 19 – Jon Yingst & Emily Ronis
Sunday, March 20 – Isabel Eaddy
Monday, March 21 (Classes start!) – Sean Devolites 
Tuesday, March 22 (World Water Day!) – Kendall Cox
Wednesday, March 23 – Anita Szerszen & Louise Horst
Thursday, March 24 – Victoria Bole
Friday, March 25 – Jenna Hogan & Colin Hogan

(Mom, Carrie Delisio & Kathy Hogan... I will feel your prayers everyday, too! And Jay, I'll look forward to your "hail mary's"!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet