Wednesday, May 11, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 10

Theme of the Day - a song that makes me fall asleep

I used to listen to Miles Davis and John Coltrane before bedtime. Another easy pick would be Brahms Lullaby. How about songs I listen to before I go to sleep to calm me down? Like when laying under a mosquito net and trying not to think about the bugs crawling around me? Perhaps this is the right track.

On my last "Haiti Nighttime" playlist, I had Chris Tomlin's Kindness, Eagles' Hotel California, Barenaked Ladies' When You Dream, Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks, Hallelujah by Il Divo, To See You by Harry Connick, Jr....and so on and so on.

For the pick of the day, let's go with Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Check out this LINK for the video & audio...but don't fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet