Sunday, May 22, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 20

Theme of the Day - a song I listen to when I'm angry

This topic is baffling me. In all honesty, how many of you put on your iPod and pull up a certain song when you're ready to punch someone in the face? Not me... In fact, I rarely get angry, nor do I choose to listen to music when I'm miffed. I much prefer to take time to be quiet and be still when I'm upset. Noise is the last thing I want to hear. So in essence, I've got nothing!

Today we wrapped up the fourth session of the Solar Under The Sun school. It was a fruitful week of learning, fellowshipping & worshiping together. I was sad to go, but very happy to see my "adopted" parents. I'll be staying the week in Arkansas, just to visit with them and enjoy catching up! I am truly blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful, kind, loving people. God truly has rained down blessings upon me each and every day. I could not be more thankful!

Thus, tune in tomorrow as we return to the 50 Day Song Challenge. Forget angry music.... We have too much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet