Thursday, May 19, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge- Day 16

Theme of the Day - a song I used to love but now...not so much...

My hubby and I have been sitting here for awhile now trying to think of a song we are tired of listening to. Once I love a song, I typically listen to it over and over and rarely become tired of it. It's much the same with movies and television series.

The only one I can remotely think of is Alanis Morisette. The song is called You Oughta Know. It reminds me of my senior year of high school, as one of my friends was addicted to Alanis. We listened to her all the time, and I loved that song. These days, not so much. I prefer making fun of it!

Thus, I won't even give a link to the song! Onto the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet