Friday, May 13, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 12

Theme of the Day - a song from a band I hate

The word "hate" is such a strong word. There are no bands I hate. There are a few bands that I dislike. Most of them are on the heavy metal or hard rock radio stations.

Let's go with 80's hair band, Poison, and their song Every Rose Has Its Thorn. Because I am not a fan, I will forgo posting a video. Check out this You Tube link to listen & watch the official band video.

.............

Today is also Friday the 13th. This just so happens to be my LUCKY day! As I've previously written (check out this blog post...), #13 is my lucky number and it would only make sense to have Friday the 13th as my lucky day! I've never been a superstitious type, and I find making the most out of a day that others view as a black cloud can only bring more positive things to my life.

Today has gotten off to a fantastic start with a good night's sleep, a lunch with a new pal, and to top it off, the husband will return from his latest journey tonight! Could the day get much better?

Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet