Sunday, October 9, 2011

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Well, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go! Haiti Trip #5 of 2011 will commence tomorrow!

Two of my very dear friends have written wonderful blogs today. Instead of filling you with my words, I would encourage you to read theirs'.

I am thankful to call Becky Memmelaar a friend and a Friend! Read her beautiful, honest sermon based on Psalm 46 - http://beckymemmsbitsandbobs.blogspot.com/2011/10/shhhjust-be-still.html.

I am also thankful to call Carl Jones a friend. These two folks have known me so long, I'd be embarrassed by the stories they could tell you! Carl wrote a great blogs the past two days on baseball. Since I do consider watching baseball a spiritual practice, definitely check out his posts here and here.

Tomorrow, I will write to you from Florida as I prepare to hop on a plane to Port-Au-Prince. Peace be with you, and I am so very thankful to have your prayers sustaining our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet