Monday, January 10, 2011

Prayers

As I prepare to go to bed very early this evening, I am most thankful for prayers - prayers for safety, good health, and a successful water system installation.

Our team going to Haiti tomorrow is being surrounded in prayers by the members of our families, our churches, our friends, our prayer partners, and maybe even our blog readers. Because of these prayers, I feel certain that our trip will be successful and full of love and joy!

While I won't be writing on this blog during our trip, we will have family members keeping you up-to-date on our trip blog. Please click on the link to the right under the blogs I follow for daily updates!

Thank you for your prayers and your love everyday! Early to bed and early to rise! What a great week it will be.

Grace & peace!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your safe travels and a successful mission. May all that you meet and reunite with be blessed, just as "I" was blessed when we became friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet