Friday, January 28, 2011

Airports

I'm sitting in the Las Vegas airport this morning, waiting on a flight that I have been rebooked to, due to my original flight being delayed four hours. They've re-routed me through Dallas, as opposed to Denver, and I still hopeful to make it to Nashville at some point today! I am thankful for a husband and others who have kept me company through text messages and phone calls. And I am thankful for peace and quiet in a slow terminal. The people watching has been minimal, but there should be plenty of that in Dallas, since it is doubtful I will make my connection!

At the end of all of this, I will be thankful to see my Living Waters family and enjoy a time of fellowship with them!

Hopeful and always thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet