Wednesday, June 1, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 30

Theme of the Day - My favorite song this time last year

This time last year, I was living in Herndon, VA and this week marks the year anniversary of the Costa Rica Mission Trip with the most wonderful Young Adults in the world. (See this post for more details on the trip...) It was about this time that Sean, Allison, Joel and others were filling my iPod with great, peppy music. Dynamite by Taio Cruz made Day #1 of this challenge. It still puts a smile on my face every time I hear it!

However, today's pick will be OMG by Usher! The official video can be seen by clicking this link.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my gosh! :)

2 comments:

  1. It is truly amazing how so many events in life- and especially in youth ministry- come with a soundtrack that bring back memories every time we hear a particular song. Loving these 50 days, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Don't you think that youth ministry really is a soundtrack for life? I associate just about every song I hear with one of "my kids" and some event that happened to us! Ah, I miss them! Miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet