Sunday, June 19, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 48

Theme of the Day - best boy singer song

Though there are hundreds of male singers I could choose, from country to rock to metal, the choice here will be classic again! Elvis Presley.... Suspicious Minds. My grandmother LOVED Elvis. She had only one CD in her car, and that was an Elvis concert CD. Of all the times I've been through Memphis now, and I have yet to see Graceland. Put that on the Bucket List, please!

My friend, Leslie, is still in town, and we really wanted to see a Cirque De Soliel show while she was here. We narrowed it to Viva Elvis at the Aria and Beatles Love at the Mirage. Ultimately, we decided on the Beatles, but enjoy this great number, as it is shown from Viva Elvis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet