Tuesday, June 21, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 50

Theme of the Day - Best Duet Song

Today is the day! Today is the end of the 50 Song Challenge. I hope you've enjoyed playing along and making up the soundtrack to your life! Some of my picks were timeless and classics, while others were catering to my current music choices. Your soundtrack would no doubtedly be different each time you selected the music for the challenge.

Today's final pick is best duet song. Instead of simply picking a group with more than one member, like Lady Antebellum or The Beach Boys, I'm opting for two singers or two groups collaborating on a song. Perhaps this category should be renamed "Best Collaboration Song!"

Justin Bieber and Rascal Flatts recently won the CMT Best Duet for their collaboration on That Should Be Me. Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson made a superb ballad in Don't You Wanna Stay. My favorite is probably Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett on It's Five O'Clock Somewhere. (You can see my post about it by clicking here.)

Since I've used up these three in other posts, we will again go CLASSIC! Think the movie Grease... Summer Lovin' by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John! What a great song to end the 50-Day Song Challenge and what a great song to fall on the longest day of the year!

Won't you join me in singing... :)




Come back tomorrow as we explore Bucket Lists and begin packing for Haiti!

1 comment:

  1. Great finish to a great series! Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet