Monday, June 13, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 42

Theme of the Day - A song I hate but still listen to...

Again, haven't we had something like this already?

Why don't we catch up a bit instead? I have just returned from a JOY-filled four days in Herndon, Virginia. As you know, I've moved to Vegas from there recently and miss all of my friends, especially those that turned into family. There was much celebration in Herndon with high school graduation rapidly approaching, and parties were abundant! I cannot even describe how good it was to see the people that bring so much happiness to my life. The conversations, the 2384 hugs, the seven parties, the squeals of excitement... Though I had been gone for several months, life picked up right where I left it with the friends and family I love.

Above all, I am so thankful for my husband, who made the trip possible. It is one of the best gifts he's ever given me! I'm so lucky to have be surrounded by so many wonderful people, including him.

It was also Pastor Ryan's last Sunday at HUMC. Filled with the Spirit, he delivered an awe-inspiring, simply amazing message on love. To celebrate his ministry, and wish him well in his next step meant the world to me. As I said many times over the weekend, my "love-o-meter" is filled to capacity! I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet