Tuesday, June 14, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 43

Theme of the Day - A song that evokes good memories

Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion immediately brings a smile to my face. This song was in the movie Up Close & Personal, starring Robert Redford and Michelle Pfeiffer. The movie came out during my junior year of high school, and my best friend, April, and I went to see the movie, while the boys we were with saw Celtic Pride. (They wish they had come with us!) It was already a crazy night, as we had a flat tire on the way to the movie. Thank goodness the boys knew how to change the tire! April & I loved the movie. In fact, when it came on television recently, I called her just to relive this memory, and we sang the song! This might just be "our song!"

1 comment:

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet