Monday, June 13, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 40

Theme of the Day - Favorite Song from the 90's

For me, the 90's opened up my tastes in music. My Youth Pastor introduced me to Jimmy Buffett, I went through a classic rock phase, and by the time college hit, I was in full-blown pop mode! It's very hard to choose just one song. Perhaps Wonderwall by Oasis? Or One Week by Barenaked Ladies? River of Dreams by Billy Joel? Eric Clapton's Tears in Heaven? Or perhaps something from the second album of Boyz II Men?

In an effort to go with my country music fascination as of late, I will choose Garth Brooks as the artist... And song choice... So tough. Unanswered Prayers? Friends in Low Places? To Make You Feel My Love? The River?

Since my husband has been whistling it lately, just for kicks, the song of the day will be Two Pina Coladas! This is dedicated to the best husband out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet