Monday, June 13, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 41

Theme of the Day - Favorite Song From the 2000's

The 2000's brought boys bands and the latin invasion especially for me. *NSync was big, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, LFO and others enjoyed heartthrob status. Enrique Iglesias & Marc Anthony wooed with their spanish style. Lonestar put out the hit Amazed, Vertical Horizon kept us swaying with Everything You Want, and I distinctly remember my college roommate dancing to Shaggy.

Just for kicks, today's choice will be Edwin McCain's I Could Not Ask For More. Though he may be better known for his hit I'll Be, this pick was on the Message in a Bottle soundtrack. I believe Sara Evans made a cover of the song, which is also good.

It's a super weird video, but the music is fantastic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet