Monday, June 27, 2011

Butterflies & Honey Bees

So much for an early bedtime before getting up at 3:00am! Yes that's right, our alarms are set for 3:00am... Just a few hours away until John and I both have to be at the airport to check in for our respective flights. While he's heading back to DC, I'll be starting my journey to Haiti. It's the third time I've been this year, and I'm just as excited as I am everytime. My friend, Ignace, who lives by the monastery we'll be staying at, wrote me this week to say, "we'll be excited to welcome you home!" I just can't wait!

With the excitement building, sleep will not be easy to come by. I have been listening to music to soothe my mood, but Honey Bee by Blake Shelton continues to pop up on my iPod, which gets me to singing and smiling!

So here I lay with excitement and visions of honey bees dancing in my head!

Good night and good dreams...I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet