Friday, June 3, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 32

Theme of the Day - Favorite Love Song

What a great category! The problem is there is no way to pick just ONE great love song. There are so many to choose from. Forever by The Beach Boys has already been mentioned on Day 1 of this challenge.
It's Your Love by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill and Take My Breath Away by Berlin are two more favorites. If we're talking Christian music, Love Song For A Savior by Jars of Clay is exceptional. Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Franki Valli and the Four Season is timeless, and there are countless Frank Sinatra and Harry Connick, Jr song that could easily fit this category. Oh, what about James Taylor's How Sweet It Is, or Come Away With Me by Norah Jones. There are so many beautiful love songs.

If I have to come up with just one... Well, I can't, and since it's my countdown, here are my favorite two. Both are old school, both were played at my wedding reception, and both fill me with mushy, gooshy, love!

Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers

AND

You're the Inspiration by Chicago

If you don't own them, download both now. Then go find your honey and have a sweet Friday afternoon dance!

1 comment:

  1. I have You're the Inspiration on my Ipod. And you are right- it's mushy, gooshy and I love it. 2 classics. Maybe you won't burn after all! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet