Wednesday, June 8, 2011

50 Day Song Challenge - Day 37

Theme of the Day - Most played song on my iPod

Finally, we're caught up on the 50-Day Song Challenge. How much fun is this? It really is a soundtrack to my life!

The most listened to song on my iPod is David Cook's version of the Beatles' classic, Eleanor Rigby. Rather random, don't you think? I was a huge fan of David Cook on American Idol several years ago. While his first album was not exactly stellar, I loved a few of the "American Idol Studio Versions" of his songs, and quickly purchased them on iTunes. He has a great rocker voice, rivaling another Idol alum, Chris Daughtry.

So check it out! Eleanor Rigby sung by David Cook! Here's to hoping his upcoming second album is this good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maundy Thursday: Give Me Those Feet